2017-2018 ANNUAL FUND
ARTISTRY OPPORTUNITY LONGEVITY
Founded in 1920, The Diller-Quaile School of Music is a non-profit 501(c)(3) community music school that relies on voluntary contributions to its Annual Fund each year to help bridge the gap between tuition revenues and expenses. We invite you to join us today—as well as other current and past parents, alumni, friends, foundations, and government agencies—in playing your part in our Annual Fund. Together, our valuable support will help to ensure that artistry, creativity, musicianship, and the joy of learning continue to thrive at Diller-Quaile.
- Sustains the School’s credentialed, experienced, and dedicated faculty;
- Provides valuable support for the School’s artistic and academic programs;
- Maintains the School’s inspiring, well-equipped music studios and Performance Space;
- Underwrites the need-based Scholarship Fund, ensuring that quality music education is accessible to all who seek it;
- Funds the School’s six Community Music Programs that serve more than 1,000 underserved children and adults in New York City.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE A GIFT TO DILLER-QUAILE?
- To make your secure online gift to Diller-Quaile’s Annual Fund, please click here. Annual Fund contributions may also be mailed to the following address:
The Diller-Quaile School of Music
Attention: Annual Fund
24 East 95th Street
New York, NY 10128
Click here for a PDF donation form.
- Donations can be made with a check, credit card, or appreciated securities. Contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law. (Diller-Quaile’s EIN number is 13-1843420.)
- All Annual Fund donors are recognized by giving level in the Diller-Quaile Newsletter and Gala Journal. Leadership Circle donors ($1,500+) are invited to attend the Annual Leadership Circle Party.
- For further information or questions about giving opportunities, including designating Diller-Quaile as a beneficiary of your estate plan through a bequest, please contact Trevor Tamashiro, Director of Development, at 212-369-1484, ext. 29 or email@example.com.
HOW MUCH SHOULD YOU GIVE?
We strive for 100% participation in the School’s Annual Fund. Your support, at any level, is greatly appreciated. The size of your gift is secondary to your participation.
|Sustainer||$50,000 and above|
|Guarantor||$25,000 – $49,999|
|Maestro||$10,000 – $24,999|
|Impresario||$5,000 – $9,999|
|Benefactor||$2,500 – $4,999|
|Sponsor||$1,500 – $2,499|
|Patron||$500 – $1,499|
|Supporter||$250 – $499|
|Friend||up to $249|
HOW YOUR ANNUAL FUND DONATIONS SUPPORT CULTURAL VIBRANCY IN OUR COMMUNITY AND BEYOND:
Offers two sessions of Early Childhood Teacher Training courses at Diller-Quaile to day care and Head Start center teachers
Sends faculty members to perform one concert for the patients, staff, and visitors at Mount Sinai Hospital
Presents one free-of-charge group faculty concert and “meet the artists” reception for Diller-Quaile families and friends
Allows the Diller-Quaile String Quartet to lead one Classical Access chamber music presentation at a public school, day care center, and/or public library
Grants the average tuition assistance award to a financial aid recipient in 2017-2018
Provides lifelong learners with a faculty vocalist and pianist for a weekly singing group throughout the year
as part of the Senior Centers Partnership
Offers classroom music sessions, on-site mentoring, and staff workshops throughout the academic year to one Harlem-based day care center and one Bronx-based day care center in the Diller-Quaile Partnership Program
Buses 120 children from day care centers, Head Starts, or social service agencies to and from Diller-Quaile for singing, movement, and visual art classes throughout the duration of the Summer Music Study Program.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The Diller-Quaile School of Music is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Precollegiate Arts Schools and is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Music.
- Diller-Quaile faculty members are graduates of exemplary conservatories, colleges, and universities: 78% hold master’s degrees, including eight (8) with doctorates.
- The Annual Fund provides support for the day-to-day operations of the School and bridges the gap between our income and the costs of an exemplary Diller-Quaile education. Tuition revenue only covers approximately 70% of the School’s cost to provide an exceptional music education.
Corporate matching gifts are a great way for Diller-Quaile alumni, parents, and friends to maximize personal contributions to the School and increase the impact of their gift. By taking advantage of your company’s matching gift benefit, you may be able to double or even triple the total amount of your contribution. Please click here to view a list of corporations with matching gift programs.