2014-2015 ANNUAL FUND
ARTISTRY OPPORTUNITY LONGEVITY
Founded in 1920, The Diller-Quaile School of Music is a non-profit 501(c)(3) community music school that relies on voluntary contributions to its Annual Fund each year to help bridge the gap between tuition revenues and expenses. We invite you to join us today—as well as other current and past parents, alumni, friends, foundations, and government agencies—in playing your part in our 2014-2015 Annual Fund. By making Diller-Quaile one of your philanthropic priorities, our shared love of music education can enrich the cultural fabric of Diller-Quaile and continue providing experiences that foster creativity and musical innovation among the School’s students and faculty.
- Sustains the School’s credentialed, experienced, and dedicated faculty;
- Provides valuable support for the School’s artistic and academic programs;
- Maintains the School’s inspiring, well-equipped music studios and Performance Space;
- Underwrites the need-based Scholarship Fund, ensuring that quality music education is accessible to all who seek it;
- Funds the School’s six music education community outreach programs that serve more than 1,000 underserved children and adults in New York City.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE A GIFT TO DILLER-QUAILE?
- To make your secure online gift to Diller-Quaile’s Annual Fund, please click here. Annual Fund contributions may also be mailed to the following address:The Diller-Quaile School of Music
Attention: Annual Fund
24 East 95th Street
New York, NY 10128
- Donations can be made with a check, credit card, or appreciated securities. Contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law. (Diller-Quaile’s EIN number is 13-1843420.)
- All Annual Fund donors are recognized by giving level in the Diller-Quaile Newsletter and Benefit Journal. Leadership Circle donors ($1,500+) are invited to attend the Annual Leadership Circle Party.
- For further information or questions about giving opportunities, please contact Caroline Nagy, Director of Development, at 212-369-1484, ext. 29 or email@example.com.
HOW MUCH SHOULD YOU GIVE?
We strive for 100% participation in the School’s Annual Fund. Your contribution, in any amount, is greatly appreciated.
|Sustainer||$50,000 and above|
|Guarantor||$25,000 – $49,999|
|Maestro||$10,000 – $24,999|
|Impresario||$5,000 – $9,999|
|Benefactor||$2,500 – $4,999|
|Sponsor||$1,500 – $2,499|
|Patron||$500 – $1,499|
|Supporter||$250 – $499|
|Friend||up to $249|
DID YOU KNOW?
- The Diller-Quaile School of Music is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Precollegiate Arts Schools and is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Music.
- Diller-Quaile faculty members are graduates of exemplary conservatories, colleges, and universities: 79% hold master’s degrees, including six with doctorates.
- The Annual Fund provides support for the day-to-day operations of the School—contributing a crucial 20% to the annual operating budget—and bridging the gap between our income and the costs of an exemplary Diller-Quaile education.
Corporate matching gifts are a great way for Diller-Quaile alumni, parents, and friends to maximize personal contributions to the School and increase the impact of their gift. By taking advantage of your company’s matching gift benefit, you may be able to double or even triple the total amount of your contribution. Please click here to view a list of corporations with matching gift programs.